There are a couple of ways you can find what you’re looking for.
- You can enter a search term in the upper right corner where it says “Search my Blog.”
- You can search for a blog category and browse. See below for the 3 blog categories and how to find them.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to Contact Me and let me know.
My blog posts are written in one of three categories. You can search for posts in each category by using the drop-down menu near the middle of the right column. Below are the categories along with a description. Enjoy!
- Discipleship – Equipping and encouraging for exceptional spiritual transformation. Topics include God’s personality, salvation, trust, hope, worship, prayer, creation, purpose, redemption, relationship with God.
- Mentorship – Equipping and encouraging for exceptional self-identity. Topics include identity in Christ, psychology, suicide prevention, thought life, leadership, women’s ministry, goal-setting, coaching, discovering personality, spiritual gifts.
- Relationship – Equipping and encouraging for exceptional relationships. Topics include marriage, loving others as yourself, prickly people, divorce, forgiveness, boundaries, perspective, understanding, Biblical personalities.